The ability to mentally manipulate the nerve impulses of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Nerve Control
- Nerve Impulse Manipulation
- Nervous System Control
- Nervous System Manipulation
The user can manipulate nerve impulses and messages.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Muscle Manipulation
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Pain Inducement
- Paralysis Inducement
- Psionic Inundation
- Sense Manipulation
- Induced Numbness
- Pain Suppression
- Sleep Inducement
- Vertigo Inducement
- “affliction”: to inflict bodily wounds upon others.
- “pain relief”: to sooth pain by touch
- “pain transfer”: to emphatically convey the pain of some into others
- “sympathy”: to absorb the pains of others
- May not be able to affect large numbers of people.
- May be limited on how long the user can control a nerve
- Increase in nerve may cause a weakened defense.
- The Watcher (Heroes)
- Cerebra (Marvel X-men 2099)
- Jetray (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien; via neuroshock blasts)
- Yukishiro Enishi (Rurouni Kenshin)