- Nether Projection
The user can release/use nether to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Nether Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of nether.
- Nether Beam Emission: Release beams of nether.
- Nether Blast: Release nether over a specific target area.
- Nether Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of nether.
- Nether Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of nether.
- Nether Bullet Projection: Fire nether in short sequence over a wide area.
- Nether Breath: Discharge nether from the mouth.
- Nether Cutting: Use nether to cut opponents.
- Nether Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with nether.
- Nether Pillar Projection: Project nether pillars.
- Nether Spike Projection: Project nether spikes.
- Nether Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of nether.
- Nether Wave Emission: Send out a wave of nether that repels everything.
- Expanding Nether Bolts: Project nether that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Nether Blasts: Release blasts of nether in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release nether blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of nether.
- Omnidirectional Nether Waves: Send out a wave of nether in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit nether from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of nether that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release nether blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release nether blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of nether.
- Zap: A tiny short release of nether to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of energy/matter to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Pugna (DOTA)
- Kassadin the Void Walker (League of Legends)
- Shinnok (Mortal Kombat)
- Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
- Vendra Prog (Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus)
- Yakumo (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.