- Chthonian/Chthonic Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Entropic Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Infernal Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Nether Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize nether, the stygian element, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Aether Magic/Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magic Sealing/Magical Energy Absorption
- Will have a price.
- May need medium for using nether.
- Destruction/loss of nether may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- Nether's stygian nature may be difficult to wield.
- Pugna (DOTA 2)
- Shendelzare, the Vengeful Spirit (DOTA 2)
- Kassadin the Void Walker (League of Legends)
- Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat series)
- Shinnok (Mortal Kombat series)
- Present Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat 11)
- Amulet of Shinnok (Mortal Kombat)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.