The power to manipulate wiring and functions in the cerebellum. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
User can manipulate wiring and functions in the cerebellum allowing them to learn everything: play any musical instrument, possess insight and knowledge about science, practice sports, speak any language, develop psionic powers, memorize anything, discover something and know absolutely everything.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory - Copy any movements after seeing it performed once.
- Enhanced Crafting - Craft almost anything.
- Enhanced Inventing - Can to invent machines, gadgetry.
- Enhanced Mind - Have an advanced mind.
- Enhanced Reading - Read books at a very quick rate.
- Enhanced Surveillance - Can use the knowledge to survive.
- Flawless Coordination - Possess perfect motor control and can perform any physical act without difficulty
- Hypercompetence - To be extremely skilled in nearly anything.
- Omnilingualism - Understand any and all language.
- Panmnesia - Can to memorize absolutely everything.
- Science Intuition - Be a prodigy of science.
- Anatomical Intuition - Knowledge about the biology.
- Artistic Intuition - To have every knowledge and understanding of creating art.
- Detail Intuition - To always be able notice, process and understand all of the details of ones surrounding.
- Hyper Instincts - Process information in the most efficient way possible.
- Martial Arts Intuition - To understand a new fighting skill.
- Medical Intuition - Knowledge about medicine.
- Performance Art Intuition - To understand performance arts.
- Psionic Intuition - Glean knowledge through a psycho-paranormal sense.
- Weapon Proficiency - Has ability to use every weapon proficiently.
- Body Supremacy - Perfect control of ones body.
- Cyber Mind - Can rewire brain and mind to have electronic knowledge, can memorize and store manuals, programs, files, audios, digital photo, sites and can mimic computers and others technologies.
- Experience Manipulation - To have more experience in any field.
- Extrasensory Perception - To perceive things by means other than the human senses or personal experience.
- Mind's Eye - Awaken the inner consciousness to better broaden ones understanding.
- Psionics - Unlock ones hidden mental and psychic potential and use it openly.
- Reality Perception - Can perceive the truth.
- Attack Prediction - Predict and read others attacks.
- Brain Manipulation - Manipulate your brain.
- Codification - Codify and create complex systems for anything making it very complex and impossible to decipher.
- Decodification - Solve or break codes or complex systems for anything making it very complex and near-impossible to decipher.
- Device Usage - Understand, use and create any kind of device.
- Dowsing Locate objects, materials, treasure, and people.
- Enhanced Investigation - Possess great investigative prowess.
- Parallel Processing - Carry out multiple calculations and thought processes at once.
- Psychometry - Perceive to the residual information of an object by touching it.
- Supertasking - Super multitask perfectly.
- Transcendent Science - Master the ultimate form of science.
- Almighty Science - Having achieved the penultimate level of scientific understanding.
- Cosmic Knowledge - Be aware of overarching cosmic principles.
- Higher Consciousness -Obtain a new state of existence as one mindscape evolves.
- Intelligence Infinitum - Infinitely increase one's intelligence.
- Knowledge Ascendancy - Acquisition of knowledge and expansion of mental state can lead to ascendance.
- Mindshifting - Altering ones mind to gain a whole new perspective of the universe and oneself.
- Nigh Omniscience/Omniscience - Know virtually everything.
- Omnifabricating - Invent anything.
- Psionic/Absolute Psionic Power - Activate a higher percentage of ones mind allows for total mentalist capability.
- Science-Magic Ascendancy - Have acuity which blurs the separation of logical/supernatural.
- Supernatural/Absolute Mind - Have a very powerful and superior mind.
- Ancients (Stargate SG-1)
- Lucy (Lucy)
- Super Smarty Pants (Johnny Test)
- Repository of Knowledge (Stargate SG-1)
- Neuromods (Prey)