The ability to draw energy and strength from the nerve impulses of others. Variation of Vampire Physiology
- Neural Absorption/Vampirism
- Neuronal Absorption
The user can gain strength and energy by/from feeding off of others' nerve impulses and can use the energy for a variety of powers, such as strength, speed, and healing and sustaining oneself.
- Enhanced Condition
- May require a bite like Vampire Physiology.
- May be hard to control.
- All Ardat-Yakshi (Mass Effect)
- Morinth (Mass Effect 2)
- David Warner (inFamous comics)
- Senyaka (Marvel Comics)
- The Wire (Doctor Who)
- Devidians (Star Trek: The Next Generation)