The power to draw energy and strength from others' nerve impulses. A variation of Vampirism.
- Neuronal Absorption
The user can gain strength and energy by feeding off of others' nerve impulses. Once fed, the user can use the energy for a variety of uses, such as strength,speed,healing oneself and sustaining oneself. After they have fed on their victims, the vicitms are left paralyzed for a short amount of time.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Regeneration-(may allow Immortality)
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Agility
- Paralysis Inducement
- Achieve a cognition to any nerve-related activity
- May gain a limited form of Nerve Manipulation
- May require a bite like Vampirism
- The victim's paralysis may be permenant
- May be hard to control
- All Ardat-Yakshi (Mass Effect series)
- Morinth (Mass Effect 2)