- "With this song, I can do anything!"
- "Anything... except escape!"
- ― Cyborg and the Evil Dragon (Teen Titans Go!)
- "What are you?"
- "I am just what you think I am, Megan. A "proto-mutant." It's as good a name as any. And I have the misfortune of being omnipotent, so I was forced to watch my entire race die, and live with that for the last seven hundred years."
- ― Gabriel Shepherd to Megan Gwynn/Pixie (Marvel Comics)
- "You don't know what I am!! And you don't know what I can do!"
- "I'm Doctor Who in this mother---ucker!
- "I could be a clone! I could be a hologram!
- "We could be clones controlled by robots controlled by special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fu--ing your mother!!"
- ― Rick Sanchez to a General (Rick and Morty S03E10: The Rickchurian Mortydate)
- "With unlimited power comes responsibility. Do you think it is reasonable for us to allow omnipotent beings to roam free through the universe?"
- ― Q (Star Trek TNG S06E6: True Q)
The power to possess supreme power, with certain limitations/weaknesses. Lesser version of Omnipotence.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Nigh Omnipotent Abilities
- 5 Variations
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Known Powers
- 11 Gallery
- Balanced Omnipotence
- Edge of Omnipotence
- Flawed Omnipotence
- Hypothetical Omnipotence
- Inherent Omnipotence
- Limited Omnipotence
- Multiversal Power
- Near/Semi Omnipotence
- Near-Ulitimate Power
- Near-Supreme Power
- Near-Infinite Power
- Nearly Above-All
- Omnipotence With Limitations
- Regulated Omnipotence
- Specialized Omnipotence
- Virtual Omnipotence
Nigh-Omnipotence is ''Omnipotence with limitations''.The user wields ultimate power, but they have some form of limitation/weakness that limits their power and prevents them from gaining true omnipotence. They may be absolute on specific fields and not others or may simply be able to achieve an almost infinite number of effects across all fields with their near-omnipotent skills.
- Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability
- Nigh-Absolute Immortality
- Nigh-Absolute Regeneration
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal
- Absolute Psionic Power/Psychopotence
- Absolute Will
- Biological Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Flawless Restoration/Absolute Restoration
- Meta Matter Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Omni-Element Manipulation
- Omni-Energy Manipulation
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science-Magic Ascendancy
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Superpower Manipulation
- Transmutation/Total Conversion
- Unfettered Body
- Universal Manipulation/Multiversal Manipulation/Omniverse Manipulation
- Create huge vortexes or wormholes to other planets, worlds, and any realms the user desires.
Nigh Omnipotent Abilities
- Absolute Psionic Power
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Absolute Condition
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Multiversal Embodiment
- Miracle Manipulation
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Physical Godhood
- Plot Control
- Power Embodiment
- Quantum Manipulation
- Reality Embodiment
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Science
- Universal Embodiment
- Illusory Omnipotence
- Reliant Omnipotence
- Ultipotence (ultimate version)
- By definition, the user is in some ways limited. This may be the inability to affect something, do something in particular or being limited to a certain spatio-temporal/dimensional area or concept/subject.
- Weak to a certain item, weapon, ability, or concept.
- Not being able to alter others' free will.
- Other beings with higher levels of power.
- Users are not Invincible. Compared to True Omnipotence, the user is only virtually impossible to defeat, as they are some certain instances where the user can be defeated.
- Despite the unfathomable power they have, users are still infinitely inferior to a truly omnipotent being and can be defeated by one.
- Weak against Meta Power Manipulation.
- Beings with Meta Power Immunity and Omnilock are immune to the user's power.
- Cannot kill Absolutely Immortal and absolutely invincible beings.
- Almighty Replication and Fictional Mimicry can replicate the user's power.
- Destabilization may destabilize Nigh Omnipotence and make it unstable.
- Tenkai Energy (Tenkai Knights)
- The Dragon's Flame (Winx Club)
- Golden Power (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Dreamtime (Aboriginal Mythology)
- Apeiron (Philosophy)
- Henosis (Neoplatonism)
- Aseity (Theology)
- Swayambhu (Hinduism)
- Arche (Philosophy)
- Pleroma (Mythology)