- "With this song, I can do anything!"
- "Anything... except escape!"
- ― Cyborg and the Evil Dragon (Teen Titans Go!)
- "What are you?"
- "I am just what you think I am, Megan. A "proto-mutant." It's as good a name as any. And I have the misfortune of being omnipotent, so I was forced to watch my entire race die, and live with that for the last seven hundred years."
- ― Gabriel Shepherd to Megan Gwynn/Pixie (Marvel Comics)
- "You don't know what I am!! And you don't know what I can do!"
- "I'm Doctor Who in this mother---ucker!
- "I could be a clone! I could be a hologram!
- "We could be clones controlled by robots controlled by special headsets that the real Rick and Morty are wearing while they're fu--ing your mother!!"
- ― Rick Sanchez to a General (Rick and Morty S03E10: The Rickchurian Mortydate)
- "With unlimited power comes responsibility. Do you think it is reasonable for us to allow omnipotent beings to roam free through the universe?"
- ― Q (Star Trek TNG S06E6: True Q)
The power to be nearly all-powerful. Lesser version of Omnipotence.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Nigh-Omnipotent Abilities
- 5 Power Levels
- 6 Variations
- 7 Associations
- 8 Limitations
- 9 Known Users
- 10 Known Objects
- 11 Known Powers
- 12 Gallery
- Almost-Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Pata/Omni/Omnipotent/Infinite/Ultimate/Godly/Divine/Boundless/Limitless/Unlimited/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Power
- Balanced Omnipotence
- Edge of Omnipotence
- Flawed/Imperfect/Limited/Restricted Omnipotence
- Inherent Omnipotence
- Near/Semi Omnipotence
- Near-Supreme/Infinite/Limitless/Ultimate/Unlimited Power
- Nearly Above/Beyond-All
- Practical/Virtual Omnipotence
Users wield Supreme power, but they have some form of limitation/weakness that limits their power and prevents them from gaining true omnipotence. They may be absolute on specific fields and or may simply be able to achieve an almost infinite number of effects across all fields with their near-omnipotent skills.
Despite being limited, the user still possess unimaginable level of power fully at their will. All of the power the user possess won't backfire or drive them insane (depending on actual series). Nigh-Omnipotence has various types: Some users are created outright with it and can innately learn their powers like breathing. Some users are bestowed with it and requires extra training to know fully about it. Some users may be sealed/fused with it and just need to realise what their power is.
It ranges from the lowest level to highest levels such as some users can do anything but is limited to certain spatio/temporal/dimensional areas, other users are absolutely invincible, immortal, invulnerable and have no weaknesses but they can't do something in a particular way, have limited powers and can't effect something. No matter how powerful the user is, they may always stay limited to certain things.
While not being truly omnipotent, the user still possess most unlimited-scale abilities. The user can achieve unimaginable effects and can possess almost unlimited power like, for example, Absolute Psionics, Reality Warping, Nigh-Complete Arsenal, Psionic Godhood, Physical Godhood, Absolute Force Manipulation, Omniverse Manipulation and Absolute Will. They also possess abilities like Nigh-Omniscience, Nigh-Omnipresence and Nigh-Absolute Immortality.
All in One, The user is almost all-powerful and nearly invincible.
- All Nigh-Omnipotent Powers
- Nigh-Absolute Immortality - Be almost supremely eternal and indestructible.
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal - Possess almost all powers and abilities.
- Nigh-Omnipresence - Present almost everywhere at the same time.
- Nigh-Omniscience - Know almost anything and everything.
- Absolute Condition - Have infinite level of physical and mental attributes.
- Absolute Illusion Manipulation - Generate and manipulate almost true illusions.
- Absolute Restoration - Restore absolutely anything to its original state.
- Resurrection - Bring the dead back to life.
- Absolute Will - Manipulate absolutely anything with unlimited willpower.
- Biological Manipulation - Manipulate the biological aspects of living beings.
- Concept Manipulation - Manipulate the abstract idea of everything.
- Cosmic Manipulation - Manipulate the cosmic forces of the universe.
- Creation - Create anything out of nothing.
- Destruction - Destroy anything.
- Greater Divinity - Possess godlike powers on a higher level.
- Meta Probability Manipulation - Manipulate infinite possibilities.
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation - Manipulate space and time on an infinite scale.
- Meta Teleportation - Teleport Everywhere in existence without any limit.
- Nothingness Manipulation - Manipulate the absence of everything.
- Omnifarious - Shape-shift into anything without any limit.
- Omnificence - Create Anything they want without limits.
- Omni-Psionics - Have all psionic/psychic/mental powers.
- Omni-Manipulation - The power to manipulate anything and everything.
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation - Manipulate reality on dreams of oneself or others.
- Physical Godhood - Freely manipulate, perceive and understand all aspects of existence.
- Psionic Godhood - Wield nearly infinite godlike power in the mind.
- Absolute Psionics - Possess unimaginable and metaphysical psychic powers.
- Quantum Foam Manipulation - Manipulate the smallest level and foundation of reality.
- Reality Warping - Manipulate the laws of reality at an nigh-omnipotent level.
- Science-Magic Ascendancy - Have capabilities beyond science and magic.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock - Exist outside of space and time.
- Superpower Manipulation - Manipulate supernatural powers of oneself or others.
- Total Conversion - Transform anything into everything.
- Unfettered Body - Be immortal and physically indestructible.
- Universal Manipulation/Multiversal Manipulation - Manipulate the entire universe/multiverse.
- Create huge vortexes or wormholes to other planets, worlds, and any realms the user desires.
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Manipulation
- Absolute Psionics
- Absolute Will
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Concept Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Greater Divinity
- Miracle Manipulation
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Physical Godhood
- Psionic Godhood
- Perspective Manipulation
- Power Embodiment
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Reality Embodiment
- Reality Warping
- Science-Magic Lordship
- Self Transcendence
- Subjective Reality
- Superpower Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Level 1: Users wield nigh-omnipotence via objects/weapons/items that holds nearly unlimited power. These users are almost invincible with their only limitation being that of the object they hold (and usually their arrogance).
- Level 2: Users become nearly all-powerful and virtually invincible by transcending themselves into a higher state of power. These users can do almost anything and are limited to a higher level of beings as they can be defeated by that being.
- Level 3: Users are bestowed with nigh-omnipotence via certain almighty forces or by other means that possess limitless powers. These users possess decent control over reality, space-time, existence and anything else. They are only limited by that force and only a higher being can negate the force, thus rendering them powerless. They may have only one or two weakness based on their particular nature.
- Level 4: Users are the most powerful reality warpers who are nigh-omnipotent from the very beginnings of their powers. They can affect reality on an essentially limitless level and control anything, allowing them to achieve anything yet limited by their natural weaknesses.
- Level 5: Users who are created with nigh-omnipotence by a Supreme Being. They can do anything easily and can warp existence beyond their own realm. They are not bound to any rules or laws, allowing them to overcome all of their limitations and weaknesses. They are only limited by their creator(s) and certain almighty laws. Only their creators can defeat them and limit/effect/manipulate/negate their powers. Despite this, they are the most powerful beings in their own realms. They are truly the most powerful-and-strongest nigh-omnipotent beings across all of existence and beyond. This level of nigh-omnipotence could be considered near a Ultipotent level of power due to the amount of power and control over that power.
- Almighty Ascension
- Nigh-Omnipotent Entity Creation
- Nigh-Omnipotence Bestowal
- Despite the unfathomable power they posses, users are still infinitely inferior to a true Omnipotent, Metapotent or Ultipotent being and can easily be defeated by one.
- Weak against Totality Manipulation.
- Can be under control by Totality Lordship
- Can be destroyed by Totality Destruction
- Can be erased by Totality Erasure
- Can be affected by Totality Embodiment
- Can be overpowered by Totality Empowerment
- Can be transcended by Totality Transcendence
- Can be distorted by Totality Distortion
- Can be absorbed by Totality Absorption
- Can be negated by Totality Negation
- Can be opposed by Totality Counter
- Weak against Meta Power Manipulation.
- Omni-Power Replication and Fictional Mimicry/Existence Replication can replicate the user's power.
- May not being able to alter others' free will.
- May be vulnerable to Transcendent Negation.
- May be weak to a certain item, weapon, ability, or concept.
- May go insane with all the powers they possess due to being unable to handle the tremendous ability effectively or the insight it grants. (Depending on actual series).
- Destabilization may destabilize Nigh Omnipotence and make it unstable.
Offensive & Defensive Flaws
- Absolutely invincible beings cannot be beaten by Nigh-Omnipotence.
- Beings with Meta Power Immunity, Omni-Immunity, Omnilock and Reader Embodiment are immune to the users power.
- Omni Powers are either highly resistant or immune.
- Beings with Meta Immunity Bypassing, Absolute Manipulation and Author Authority can affect the user.
- Users of Absolute Immortality and Flawless Indestructibility cannot be killed and harmed.
- Same goes to users of Absolute Invulnerability.
- Users of Superior Adaptation will eventually adapt to the point where they are immune to the users powers..
- Dreamtime (Aboriginal Mythology)
- Swayambhu (Hinduism)
- Golden Power (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Henosis (Neoplatonism)
- Apeiron (Philosophy)
- Arche (Philosophy)
- The Flood (SCP Foundation)
- Aseity (Theology)
- Tenkai Energy (Tenkai Knights)
- The Dragon's Flame (Winx Club)
- Pleroma (Mythology)