The power to be immune to almost all kinds of damage. Lesser version of Absolute Invulnerability.
- Nigh Indestructibility
The user is immune to almost all kinds of damage, be it physical (internal or external), mental, spiritual and even conceptual. The user can be immune to all those damage except for one or more exceptions.
- Dual Impregnability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Selective Invulnerability
- Conditional Invulnerability
- Defense Powers
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users are not immortals, since they can die from aging.
- Absolute Attacks may be able to bypass the user's invulnerability.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- Powerful enough users of Invulnerability Negation/Immunity Bypassing/Invulnerability Bypassing can harm the user.
- Just because they have invulnerability doesn't mean they are invincible.
- Users may still feel pain.
See Also: Nigh-Invulnerability.