- Nigh Indestructibility
The user is immune to almost all kinds of damage, be it physical (internal or external), mental, spiritual and even conceptual. The user can be immune to all those damage except for one or more exceptions.
- Dual Impregnability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Selective Invulnerability
- Conditional Invulnerability
- Defense Powers
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users are not immortals, since they can die from aging.
- Absolute Attacks may be able to bypass the user's invulnerability.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- Powerful enough users of Invulnerability Negation, Immunity Bypassing or Invulnerability Bypassing can harm the user.
- Users may still feel pain.
See Also: Nigh-Invulnerability.
- Golden Turd (American Dad!)
- Infinite Orb (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Resin from Tree of Life (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.