- "Buffy: One way out means one way in. I want to see them coming. (lights go out)
- Xander: I guess they're shy.
- Angel: I can see alright."
- ― Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Choices"
The power to see clearly in darkness. Variation of Enhanced Vision.
- Darkness Optics
- Seeing in the Dark
User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.
- Encountering subjects as with a full lit vision at night.
- Finding targets in low-light conditions or dark environments.
- View beyond a shadow.
- May be sensitive to sudden flashes or bright light.
- Might take some time for the eyes to re-adapt to regular light.
- May not be able to see in complete darkness.
- May cause eyes to glow/reflect light.
- May not be able to see colors.
- May not be able to see through Absolute Darkness.
See Also: Innate Night Vision.