- "Oh I don't know, I guess I think about killing myself pretty frequently. And why not, what's so great about living? You know when I'm happy? For about five seconds in the morning, when I first wake up, before I remember who I am and what my life is all about. Anxiety, disappointment, diarrhea more often than not. Huh... I... I don't know if there's an afterlife, but who cares? Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days."
- ― Stan Smith (American Dad!)
- "Quit spouting and blabbering crap about you guys are Justice and pirates are Evil! Even if you search everywhere till the end of the world, an answer will never exist!!"
- ― Marshal D.Teach/Blackbeard (One Piece)
- "Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness and dies by chance."
- ― Jean-Paul Sartre
- Emptiness Embodiment
- Meaninglessness Embodiment
- Nihilism Incarnate
- Rejection Embodiment
- The Lost/Nihilist
- True Despair Embodiment
Users become the living embodiment of nihilism and gain the ability to feed off of the unimportance of everything in existence. What the user sees is deemed nothing worth while, or of absolute insignificance: the opponent is deemed weak or worthless and can be destroyed by the user.
- Anarchy Inducement
- Energy Manipulation
- Philosophy-Based Powers (exclusively with nihilism)
- Chaos Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Death Aspect Manifestation
- Morality Manipulation
- Negative Aspect Blast
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Philosophy Embodiment
- Power Manifestation
- Without some form of meaninglessness or emptiness of purpose, the user is powerless or at least weakened.
- Users of Hope Embodiment or Hope Manipulation can harm the user.
- Useless against Meaningfulness Embodiment.
- I'm short, ugly, and blind, my existence is bereft of pleasure, living holds far more terror for me than dying. Death, like myself, is only a little thing. - Mole Man to Tyrannus. (Marvel Comics)