- Nitrogen Control
User can create, shape and manipulate nitrogen, nonmetallic colorless, odorless, tasteless, and mostly inert diatomic gas (N2) at standard conditions, constituting 78.09% by volume of Earth's atmosphere.
Many industrially important compounds, such as ammonia, nitric acid, organic nitrates (propellants and explosives), and cyanides, contain nitrogen. The extremely strong bond in elemental nitrogen dominates nitrogen chemistry, causing difficulty for both organisms and industry in converting the N2 into useful compounds, but at the same time causing release of large amounts of often useful energy when the compounds burn, explode, or decay back into nitrogen gas.
- Air Attacks using nitrogen.
- Aerokinetic Constructs using nitrogen.
- Air Current Sense using nitrogen.
- Freezing using nitrogen in liquid form.
- Gas Generation with nitrogen.
- Manipulate the properties of nitrogen.
- Move/lift nitrogen.
- Wind Generation by creating air currents via nitrogen movement.
- Phreatic Explosion Inducement by converting liquid nitrogen to vapor (with a 696 expansion ratio).
- Aerokinetic Combat using nitrogen.
- Aeromancy using nitrogen.
- Aeroportation using nitrogen.
- Air Absorption using nitrogen.
- Air Aura using nitrogen.
- Air Portal Creation using nitrogen.
- Gas Mimicry into nitrogen.
- Healing Wind using nitrogen.
- Razor Wind using nitrogen.
- Flaying Wind using nitrogen.
- May be unable to create nitrogen, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Kinuhata Saiai (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Kuroyoru Umidori (A Certain Magical Index)
- Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box)
- Black Alice/Bandersnatch (Project ARMS)
- Nitrogen (DC Comics)
- SCP-2300-7 - Periodic Golems (SCP Foundation)