- "That's why I compared their brain scans. Brain organisation patterns are as unique as fingerprints. Except for minor, minor differences, theirs are identical."
- "But can't brain patterns be cloned?"
- "No. They're determined by experience, mostly from early childhood."
- "How can two grown men share the same childhood experiences? It just doesn't make any sense."
- ― Beverly Crusher and Jean-Luc Picard talking about Thomas Riker (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to replicate the non-physical aspects/traits of others. Sub-power of Total Mimicry.
- Intangible Aspect Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
- Non-Physical Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry
User can mimic/replicate the non-physical or intangible traits of others, such as their shadow, reflection, scent, luck, imagination, brainwaves, dreams, properties, history, age, life experience, etc. Allowing them to copy all the aspects/traits of someone that aren't considered to be physical or tangible and that are normally ignored/left out when mimicking someone or something.
They can replicate these traits without having to transform or even change their overall appearance, as they can simply replicate it in their original form.
- Brainwave Manipulation
- Catoptric Replication
- Dream Replication
- Experience Mimicry
- Eye Color Manipulation
- Future Replication
- Imagination Replication
- Mental Mimicry
- Memory Reliving
- Mimicry Form
- Past Replication
- Perfect Doppelgänger
- Potential Replication
- Property Replication
- Sensory Replication
- Scent Shifting
- Soul Replication
- Status Replication
- Usurp Worth
- Avatar Replication
- Attribute Replication
- Identity Manipulation
- Interior Mimicry
- Mimicry Inducement
- Total Mimicry
- May be limited to copying non-physical traits only.
- Ebon Dragon (Exalted); via Black Mirror Shintai
- Gen Fudou (Genesis of Aquarion)
- Beyond the Boundary (Kyoukai No Kanata); in its true released form
- Slivers (Magic: The Gathering)
- Phantom (Precure)
- Shadoo (Super Paper Mario)