- "The Q didn't come into existence, the Q have "always" existed."
- ― Q (Star Trek Voyager)
The power to possess the powers and traits of a non-created being. Variation of Causa Sui Physiology.
- Beginningless/Beginninglessness Entity
- Beginning Transcendence
- Eternal Being/Entity
- Non Created Being/Entity
- Non Originating Being/Entity/Physiology
- Originless/Originlessness Being/Entity
- Retroactive Being/Entity/Existence
- Sourceless Being/Entity/Physiology
- Uncreated Being/Entity/Physiology
User is a non-created being with no beginning/origin at all as they were always there before existence. This means they didn't simply create themselves nor were they created by someone else or even come into existence, rather, they have always existed in some form or another. As they have no beginning or ending of any kind, they are completely free from the control or influence of any being and even the grand design.
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Cosmic Otherness
- Cycle Transcendence
- Energy Independence
- Erasure Immunity
- Eternal Existence
- Impossible Physiology
- Life and Death Transcendence
- Living Anomaly
- Origin Transcendence the user is eternal and has no origin.
- Paradox Existence
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Rule Transcendence
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Self Sufficiency
- Absolute Existence
- Causa Sui Physiology
- Eternity Embodiment
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Temporal Presence
- Self Origin Manipulation
- Undetermined Existence
- Absolute Character Erasure can erase the users despite them being "non-created".
- Author Authority/Omnipotence can still affect users despite their status as "non-created".