- "An empty vessel whose has been stolen away. A spirit that goes on, even as its body fades from existence. For you see... Nobodies don't really exist at all."
- ― Yen Sid.
The power to be entirely or partially nonexistent. Technique of Absolute Erasure.
- Inexistant Mimicry/Physiology
- Nonexistence Mimicry
The user can shift their physical being out of reality, becoming a "nonexistent"; they maintain their own self-existence while erasing it from the rest of the world. The user can control the level of how much themselves are to be nonexistent:
- Physical Nonexistence: The user's physical form disappears from reality but memories and physical evidence of their existence will remain. The user will become invisible and undetectable to the rest of the world in this state, while also becoming intangible to an extent, invulnerable to conventional damage.
- Mental Nonexistence: Memories and historical records of the user erased, while their physical form remains, with nobody knowing their identities.
- Complete Nonexistence: A combination of both physical and mental, the user is completely wiped from existence and, until they deactivate the power, all traces of their being are removed from history, time, space, memories, and even reality. Physical evidence such as photographs and name lists do not serve any reminder, as people would simply believe it to be someone they have no knowledge of, or if the user has a high level of control may even be altered so that they no longer record them.
- Selective Nonexistence: The user can allow certain people/objects etc to still perceive their existence normally physically and/or mentally. Requires a high level of control.
In essence, this is the ultimate form of Imperceptibility, and clearly the perfect defense and hiding power. Advanced users can even control the nonexistence to any unwanted elements inflicted onto the body, rewriting wounds, diseases and fatalities into an illusion while returning to reality unharmed, and teleport by shifting out of reality and back at a different location.
- Absolute Concealment
- Conceptual Anchoring
- Dimensional Independence
- Dual Impregnability
- Erasure Immunity - The user actually no longer exists he/she/it is already in the void
- Meta Regeneration
- Non-Physical Interaction - Including interacting with nonexistent beings
- Omnificence Genesis - from unto nothingness creation was born, upon its end creation returns to nothing.
- Presence Manipulation
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Void Movement
- Alien Mind
- Conceptual Self-Removal
- Dimension Shifting
- Imaginary Physiology
- Nameless Existence
- Reality Separation
- Singular Reality Existence
- Spatial Mimicry
- Time Physiology
- Undetermined Existence
- Unknown Existence
- Vacuum Mimicry
- Absolute Existence
- Formless Mind
- Memory Manipulation
- Nonexistent Realm Creation
- Nihilism Embodiment
- Reality Alteration Negation
- Reality Anchoring
- Reality Rejection
- Non-Physical Interaction
- Can be affected by Nothingness Manipulation-based attacks.
- As the user no longer exists, they may not be able to interact with reality.
- Low-level users may not be able to return to being an "existent".
- May have to shift their level of nonexistence to utilize some applications.
- Omniscient beings would still know about the user.
- Since this is a reality-altering ability, it can be neutralized by Reality Alteration Negation and Perception.
- Transformation is limited to the user alone.
- Compound X (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)