- "Thats putting it lightly, the world was now filled with inconsistencies. Posted bills forbidding posted bills, cold-hot coffee. jobs with 7 days off per week. Full-tilt half-assedness. Precise malarkey. Frantic relaxation. And the final straw..."
- ― The Narrator (Space Dandy)
- "I'm finally back to a normal life... I didn't want this kind of "normal", though!"
- ― Yotaro Hanabusa (Lance N' Masques)
The ability to manipulate what is normal and what is not. Opposite to Weirdness Manipulation
- Commonness Manipulation/Control
- Normality Manipulation/Control
- Ordinariness Manipulation/Control
- Regularity Manipulation/Control
User can manipulate normality, making erratic behavior/craziness, superpower and/or nonsensical, random things normal/happen in an area just about everyday. They can manipulate what the average person does, thinks, says, acts, etc, and make what they do be considered normal when it otherwise isn't.
- Biological Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Cosmological Force Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Immanence Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Normalcy Inducement
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Weirdness Inducement
- Weirdness Manipulation
- Can only manipulate what is normal and what is not.
- Limited by how much raw power users actually possess.
- Needs a reality and everything in it to be used.
- Users of Reality Restoration can simply undo this power.
See Also: Mundane Made Awesome.
- Bugs (Ah! My Goddess)
- Discord (My Little Pony series)
- Dandy (Space Dandy); via pulling too many cosmic strings
- Gogo Dodo (Tiny Toon Adventures)
- The World Tree (Negima)
- SCP-001 - Normalcy (SCP Foundation)