Users can mutate and turn diseases into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating diseases for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating sickness, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Someone may 'cure' the constructs, getting rid of them.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Ubistvo (Resident Evil 6)