- "I will show you absolute nothingness. Genesis Zero!"
- ― Zero (Fairy Tail)
- Oblivion Power
- Subtractive Magic
- Śūnyatā Manipulation
- Void Manipulation
User can remove energy and matter from existence, by simply making things disappear, preventing energy from ever being conceived or via varied other means. They can delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension; alter, reverse, or negate energy; etc. This could also lead to an ultimate goal of "destroying matter," as in bringing it out of existence.
- Black Hole Creation
- Delete negative aspects such as injuries and death, preventing death.
- Cause targets to have never existed.
- Cutting by deleting a portion of object.
- Destroy all of existence in a single wave, resetting the universe.
- Obliterate the bonds of objects causing them to collapse.
- Selectively destroy planets or other heavenly bodies.
- Unleash an obliterating wave that can cause the fabric of reality to temporarily collapse.
- Flight and Levitation by erasing gravity.
- Neverness Manipulation
- Nonexistent Object Manipulation
- Nothingness Attacks
- Nothingness Constructs
- Nothingness Solidification
- Null Energy Manipulation
- Partial Existence Inducement
- Teleportation by disappearing and reappearing.
- Void Sealing
- Nihilikinetic Combat
- Nothingness Empowerment
- Nothingness Physiology
- Nothingness Removal
- Physical Nonexistence
- Void Creation
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation is basically similar, as removing a boundary of something is to erase its existence.
- Completeness Manipulation
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Destruction is more or less similar to this power, both destroying matter and concepts.
- Reality Warping can have a similar destructive force, such as deleting targets from history.
- Space Depletion is similar, as it can delete matter that is occupying the target space.
- Void Weaponry
- Some users may be able to remove anything from time. Abilities like Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Spatial-Temporal Lock.
- Being one of the of negative forms of Energy Manipulation, users can create or control negative energy.
- Void are also considered one element, usually the fifth in some fiction.
See also:The Five Elements
In the Godai Elemental System, Void is the highest and most important of the five elements but doesn't openly represent actual nothingness/destruction as commonly believed. Instead, Void, as depicted in Godai, represents everything that are beyond man's everyday experience and understanding - something that exists, yet does not - a mysterious contradictory force that can't be perceived by one's normal senses. As such, by tapping into this power, users of the Void can achieve any of the following associated powers:
- Aether Manipulation
- Dream Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Users may accidentally remove parts of themselves, emotions, memories, or even physical pieces.
- Users of Nonexistence may overpower the user.
- Users of Erasure Immunity are immune.
See Also: Power of the Void.
- The Entity (AT4W)
- Pandora's Box (Code: Breaker)
- De-mat Gun (Doctor Who)
- Kōkai Gyoku (Flame of Recca)
- Oblivious (Goblins)
- Door to Nothingness (Magic: The Gathering)
- Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel Comics)
- Truth-Seeking Balls (Naruto)
- Art of the Piercing Void (Ninja Gaiden)
- Vampire Sinclair (Rave Master)
- Ultimate Annihilator (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Void Maker (Taboo Tattoo)
- Philip Van Doren Stern's brush (Warehouse 13)