- "I can decipher the entire world via numbers, and rule it."
- ― Minoru Shishio (Gun x Clover)
The power to manipulate reality on a numerical basis.
- Numerical Godhood
- Transcendent Numerology
User can perceive reality as a numerical construct, isolate/analyze/calculate any variable composing it with a single glance, and modify them at will to achieve virtually any desired effect, numerical alterations being immediately reflected into the physical reality. In essence, they are number-based reality warpers able to decipher and rewrite any part of it.
- Absolute Size Enhancement/Absolute Size Reduction
- Boundary Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Formula Manipulation
- Frequency Manipulation
- Hierarchy Manipulation
- Infinity Manipulation
- Logic Mandate
- Magnitude Manipulation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Meta Variable Manipulation
- Number Empowerment
- Numerical Precision
- Numerical Transcendence
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Pseudomathematics Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Reality Modding
- Variable Creation
- World Merging/World Splitting
- Numerical perception and alteration may have a limited range and/or area of effect.
- Repeatedly switching the numbers at a rapid pace may interfere with the process.
- Users of Numerical Transcendence may be immune.
- Users of the Ir2 Equation (Chaos;Head)
- Calculator Class (Final Fantasy Tactics)
- Minoru Shishio (Gun x Clover); via Numerology
- All-Formulas/The Lonesome Devil (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)