- "One" is their unit of "measure" — but its not. All social systems we've put into place are a mere sketch: "one plus one equals two", that's all we've learned, but one plus one has never equaled two — there are in fact no numbers."
- ― Lucy (Lucy)
- "Perhaps they were from a place where such things as counting didn't apply, somewhere outside of time and numbers."
- ― Description of the Hunger Birds (The Ocean At The End of The Lane)
- "I'm afraid i can't be described by mere written Numbers, Dearie."
- ― Yukari Yakumo (Touhou)
- Number/Quantity Bypassing/Ignoring/Ignorance/Transcendence
- Numerical System/Value Bypassing/Ignoring/Ignorance/Transcendence
The user can transcend any/all numerical systems, including numerical properties, constants, quantities, values, variables, states, numbers themselves, counting, methods of notation/math, etc. Meaning things like infinity, Zero, Division by Zero, Negative Infinity, Trans-infinite, Transcendental Numbers, Cardinal Numbers, Alephs, and other units of measurement do not apply and/or cannot be applied to the user.
Essentially, any form of numerical or math-based power ceases to function or work with the user. This can lead to bizarre and/or impossible events/situations such as being unable to tell how many versions/copies of the user there are in front of them, meaning what appears to be a thousand could actually be 0 and vice-versa.
This also applies to things like Levels, Status, Experience, Age, Distance, Size, Dimension, and more. This makes the user immune to all math/numerical based powers and it's effects (ie values cannot be reduced/changed/erased, numerical reality/superiority doesn't work, their actions cannot be understood by numerology, etc). To the user, infinity and zero are the exact same thing.
This extends to transcending equations, formulas and combinations dealt by mathematics as well. Any equation or formula made for solving a problem and determining a magnitude, as well as all the mathematical functions that may be associated with such equations, will not affect the user in any way, and thus they can have impossible structures and powers as their disposal.
- Immunity to all Numerical Powers
- Age Negation
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Constant Manipulation
- Dimensional Independence/Dimensional Transcendence
- Eternal Transcendence/Eternal Evolution
- Experience Manipulation
- Infinity Manipulation
- Infinite Potential
- Level Manipulation
- Mathematics Negation
- Numerical Reality
- Omnireplication/Infinite Supply
- Science Immunity
- Size Defiance/Endless Growth/Spatial Transcendence
- Status Lock
- Variable Manipulation
- Unreachable Magnitude
- Division by Zero
- Greater Immunity
- Infinity Bypassing
- Lesser Immunity
- Quantity Modification
- Hierarchy Transcendence
- Pseudomathematics Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Rule Transcendence
- Self Transcendence
- Ultimate Invincibility
- May be affected by Existence Grounding.
- Crossed Thanatos (Cautious Hero)
- Gan (The Dark Tower)
- Outer Gods (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Lucy (Lucy)
- Hunger Birds (The Ocean At The End of The Lane)
- Azi Dahaka (Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?)
- Deities/Reality Gods (SCP Foundation)
- Creasion (Senyu)
- The One Giver (World of Darkness)
- Lower Depths (Mage: The Awakening)
- The Mathiverse (Flatterland)