- "One" is their unit of "measure" — but its not. All social systems we've put into place are a mere sketch: "one plus one equals two", that's all we've learned, but one plus one has never equaled two — there are in fact no numbers."
- ― Lucy (Lucy)
- "Perhaps they were from a place where such things as counting didn't apply, somewhere outside of time and numbers."
- ― Description of the Hunger Birds (The Ocean At The End of The Lane)
- Number Transcendence
- Numerical System/Value Transcendence
- Quantity Transcendence
User can transcend any/all numerical systems, including numerical properties, constants, quantities, values, variables, states, numbers themselves, counting, methods of notation/math, etc. Meaning things like infinity, Zero, Division by Zero, Negative Infinity, Trans-infinite, Transcendental Numbers, Cardinal Numbers, Alephs, and other units of measurement do not apply and/or cannot be applied to the user.
Essentially, any form of numerical or math-based power ceases to function or work with the user. This can lead to bizarre and/or impossible events/situations such as being unable to tell how many versions/copies of the user there are in front of them, meaning what appears to be a thousand could actually be 0 and vice-versa.
This also applies to things like Levels, Status, Experience, Age, Distance, Size, Dimension, and more. This makes the user immune to all math/numerical based powers and it's effects (ie values cannot be reduced/changed/erased, numerical reality/superiority doesn't work, their actions cannot be understood by numerology, etc). To the user, infinity and zero are the exact same thing.
- Immunity to all Numerical Powers
- Age Negation
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Constant Manipulation
- Dimensional Independence/Dimensional Transcendence
- Eternal Transcendence/Eternal Evolution
- Experience Manipulation
- Infinity Manipulation
- Infinite Potential
- Level Manipulation
- Mathematics Negation
- Numerical Reality
- Omnireplication/Infinite Supply
- Size Defiance/Endless Growth
- Status Lock
- Variable Manipulation
- Hierarchy Transcendence
- Pseudomathematics Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Self Transcendence
- Zeroness Manipulation
- Due to transcending beyond all numerical systems, The user maybe unable to understand or quantify the full magnitude of their power.
- Crossed Thanatos (Cautious Hero)
- Outer Gods (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Gan (The Dark Tower)
- Lucy (Lucy)
- Hunger Birds (The Ocean At The End of The Lane)
- Azi Dahaka (Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?)
- The One Giver (World of Darkness)
- Lower Depths (Mage: The Awakening)
- The Mathiverse (Flatterland)