The power to use the abilities of a Nuppeppo. Variation of Yokai Physiology.
- Nuppeppo Mimicry
CapabilitiesUser with this ability either is or can transform into a Nuppeppo (ぬっぺっぽう). A Yokai resembling a vaguely humanoid blob of fatty flesh with it's folds resembling a face and short fatty limbs. The Nuppeppo is a genderless Yokai that is said to be a passive and solitary creature that stinks of rotting flesh. The Nuppeppo's flesh is said to have magical properties and consuming it will give the consumer eternal life and youth (if they can manage to keep it down). It's flesh is also said to have medicinal properties and is capable of curing deadly and even incurable diseases.
- Blob Physiology
- Dermal Armor
- Immortality Bestowal
- Impact Absorption - due to the user's thick, flabby body
- Medicine Creation - by using one's own flesh
- Stench Generation
- Supernatural Ugliness
- Youth Inducement
- Yokai Physiology
- The user may not be very combat savvy due to their physiology of if they retain the pacifistic nature of a Nuppeppo.
- The user may have limited mobility due to their blobbish form.
- The user may be sought after by many due to the magical properties of their flesh.
- Nuppeppo (Japanese Folklore)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.