- Nymph Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a nymph (literally: young woman; bride, young wife), female nature spirit typically associated with a particular location or land-form or servants/retinue of more powerful being, often a deity. They dwell in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, and also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. Although they would never die of old age nor illness, and could give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god, they themselves were not necessarily immortal, and could be beholden to death in various forms.
Nymphs can be divided into five broad groups:
- Celestial Nymphs are connected to various aspects of sky, including breezes, clouds and stars.
- Land Nymphs are connected to various landforms, including glens, pastures, valleys and mountains.
- Underworld Nymphs are servants of Underworld deities.
- Water/Sea Nymphs are connected to various bodies of water, from sea to springs, lakes and rivers and or oceans.
- Wood and Plant Nymphs are connected to particular trees and plants.
- Enhanced Condition
- Environmental Adaptation
- Indomitable Sexuality
- Lesser/Nature Divinity
- Nature Empowerment
- Nature Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Supernatural Beauty
- Most nymphs were nature goddesses but not all of them.
- Powerful nymphs may have Environment Manipulation, with exact variation depends of the kind of nymph.
Types of Nymph:
Wood and Plant Nymphs
- Melai, Melissae
- Elf Physiology
- Fairy Physiology
- Greek Deity
- Merfolk Physiology
- Nature Embodiment
- Nature Spirit Physiology
- Satyr Physiology - male counterpart
- Spirit Physiology
- Tenshi Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology (minor)
- Triton Physiology
- Nymphs life-force may be linked to certain location, land-form, water body, or individual tree (depending of the nymph).