- Item Attacks
The user can release/use objects to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Object Bolts: Project objects that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Object Blasts: Release blasts of objects in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release object blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of objects.
- Object Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of objects.
- Object Beam Emission: Release beams of objects.
- Object Blast Attacks: Release objects over a specific target area.
- Object Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of objects.
- Object Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of objects.
- Object Breath: Discharge objects from the mouth.
- Object Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Object Cutting: Use objects to cut opponents.
- Object Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with objects.
- Object Pillar Projection: Project object pillars.
- Object Spike Projection: Project object spikes.
- Object Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of objects.
- Object Wave Emission: Send out a wave of objects that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Object Waves: Send out a wave of objects in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit objects from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of objects that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release objects blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release objects blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of objects.
- Zap: A tiny short release of objects to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Balloon Attacks
- Battery Attacks
- Blade Attacks
- Block Attacks
- Candle Attacks
- Card Attacks
- Clock Attacks
- Coin Attacks
- Dice Attacks
- Disc Attacks
- Fan Attacks
- Hammer Attacks
- Hat Attacks
- Key Attacks
- Literary Attacks
- Matchstick Attacks
- Medicine Attacks
- Needle Attacks
- Paper Attacks
- Parasol Attacks
- Phone Attacks
- Scissor Attacks
- Tape Attacks
- Thread Attacks
- Toy Attacks
- Writing Implement Attacks
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Force-Field Generation
- Hidden Attacks
- Intangible Attacks
- Invisible Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Variation Users