- Object Herding/Recalling
The user can call any object to them if they ever become separated from it, no matter how far away it may be.
- This power ceases functioning if the user's object is not connected to the user.
- The object can be manipulated by an enemy while being called back.
- The obstacles that exist between the user and their object can prevent the weapon from returning back to them.
- May only be able to call a specific object.
- Zari Tomaz (Arrowverse)
- Goku (Dragon Ball series)
- Witches/Wizards (Harry Potter) via The Summoning Charm
- Thor Odinson (Marvel Comics)
- Norrin Radd/Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
- The Totems Of Zambesi (Arrowverse)
- Flying Nimbus (Dragon Ball series)
- Loyalty Enchantment (Minecraft)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.