The power to create inanimate objects. Sub-power of Object Manipulation, Object Transmutation, and Matter Creation. Variation of Creation. Not to be confused with Object Summoning.
- Item Conjuration/Creation/Generation/Manifestation/Materialization/Summoning
- Magic Materialization (Dragon Ball)
- Object Conjuration/Generation/Manifestation/Materialization/Summoning
- Ract (Magmel of the Blue Sea)
The user can create inanimate objects/items, such as weapons and platforms, either from nothing, by using existing matter or energy, or through other immaterial sources.
- Can only create inanimate and/or inorganic material.
- Once created, user may not have control over objects.
- Object may be restricted by basic laws of physics.
- Some instances may be limited to a certain range of objects.
Eli Excelsior Pandarus (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Herman (Charmed) conjures a apple.
Mordaunt (Charmed) conjures a sword.
Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z) using Magic Materialization to create an hourglass,…
Poison Tea (Valkyrie Crusade) can create living dolls.
Ladybug (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) has the power of "Lucky Charm", a good-luck based superpower where she creates an object used for defeating her foes in unpredictable ways.
Momo Yaoyorozu (My Hero Academia)
Kanade Sakurada's (Castle Town Dandelion) power, Heaven's Gate, allows her to create virtually any object.
Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man) materializes a box than can trap targets…
…sharpening them and impaling targets.
SCP-2536 - The Gift That Keeps On Giving (SCP Foundation) can generate any gift the person most desires.
Pan Tau (Pan Tau) can create objects out of thin air, but only with the power of his magic bowler hat.
The Spider SCP-4051 Your Friendly Neighborhood Keter (SCP Animation)