The power to never die as long as a certain object exists. Variation of Reliant Immortality.
- Object-Based Immortality
- Object-Dependent Immortality
- Soul Jar
The user is immortal so long as a specific object, place, being, etc. exists and remains intact. In short, the object is what anchors the user to life.
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Double-Edged Power
- Object Attachment
- Power Via Objects
- Reliant Immortality
- Destruction of the object can render the user mortal, or worse, outright kill them.
- Rasputin's Reliquary (Anastasia 1997)
- Staff of Hermes Trismegistus (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
- Lazarus Pits (DC Comics)
- Philosopher Stone (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- The Bloodgem (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmic Cube (Marvel Comics)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics)
- Pledge Stone (Slayers)
- The Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Soul Gems (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- The One Ring (Lord of the Rings)