- Object Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize objects, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Fire Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation/Water Magic/Object Negation
- May only be able to control specific types of objects.
- There is always a price.
- Loss of object may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- Variation Users
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.