- Dependent Analysis
- Influential Cognition
The user is able look to into the future, but they are limited to the desires and decisions of other people.
- To see the decisions others would make in the near future.
- To determine where a victim would venture and follow them based on their decision.
- To determine the course of action their victims would take.
- To know what their victims intend to do in the near future and change it based on what they saw.
- To know what others will do before they strike/attack them.
- Limited to seeing the decisions of others that lead them to a certain future.
- Cannot determine the future if the target's mind has been wiped or if they are unsure of what to do.
- May be fooled by others into thinking something entirely different from what they intended to.
- Decisions can change too quickly for them to see.
- Unexpected or outside decisions cloud the visions.
- May experience more than one vision if decisions have not been made.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.