- "I am being. She's nothingness."
- ― God, about his sister, Amara (Supernatural)
- "I fear Oblivion. I fear it like the proverbial blind man who's afraid of the dark."
- ― John Green (Author)
- "I am the messenger of Oblivion. I am the embodiment of the living organism's darkest impulse...Self-Destruction."
- ― Deathurge to Wendell Vaughn/Quasar (Marvel Comics)
- "Its the antithesis to creation. an absolute void. That is the Profound Darkness."
- ― Xiao (Phantasy Star Online II)
- Absolute Nothingness Embodiment
- Absolute Nonexistence Incarnate
- Abyss Embodiment
- Emptiness Embodiment
- Eternal Oblivion Embodiment
- Nonexistence Embodiment
- Nothingness Embodiment
- Oblivion Incarnate
- The Abyss
- The Empty
- The Nothing
- The Nonexistent
- Void Embodiment
- Ultimate Abyss/Emptiness
Users become the physical manifestation or personification of oblivion, or Eternal Oblivion, a state of ceasing to exist, and nonexistence, a state of not existing at all.
- All Void powers
- Anti-Energy Manipulation
- Destructive Energy Manipulation
- Entropy Manipulation
- Erasure Immunity
- Nonexistent Physiology
- Nonexistent Realm Creation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Nothingness Physiology
- Philosophy Materialization
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation
- Ultimate Erasure
- Absolute Destruction
- Destruction Embodiment
- Destructive Dominion
- Nihilism Embodiment
- Power Manifestation
- Without nothingness, the user cannot use this power.
- This does not give users the role or powers of Death Embodiment.
- User may be trapped in an endless void or pocket dimension outside of existence, only able to influence events from where they are.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.