- "He could control every creature that lives in the sea. But I don't think either of you know what that really means. Do you know, do you understand, do you have any idea how much life there is in just one single square mile of sea? I don't think you do... and if you multiply that by lots of miles in every direction... I'd never seen anything like it in my whole life... and God as my witness, I hope to never see it again."
- ― Description of Aquaman's power (DC Comics)
- Ocean Domain
- Sea Domain/Lordship
The user has authority and control over the ocean, a place where sea monsters and even prisoners stay. The user can control the sea and storms as they see fit.
- All Water-Based Powers
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Aquatic Life Lordship
- Disaster Manipulation
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Monster Manipulation - sea related
- Ocean Communication
- Ocean Manipulation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Underwater Combat
- Volcanic Fields Manipulation - undersea volcanoes
- Water Form Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Weak when away from the ocean.
- If oceans cease to exist, the user also MAY cease to exist, too.
See Also: Lord Of The Ocean.
- Trident (The Little Mermaid)
- Thassa's Bident (Magic the Gathering)
- Trident of Poseidon (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.