- Maritime Magic
- Oceanic Magic
- Pelagic Magic
- Sea Magic
The user can wield magic powers related to the oceans, allowing for magical control over the oceans and/or their aspects, or drawing on their mystical energies to perform magical feats.
- Animal Magic
- Earthquake Generation
- Elemental Magic
- Nature Magic
- Ocean Manipulation
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Users of Lunar Magic may take control of oceans away from user.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Magic has a price.
- Rán (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage)
- Oceanids (Greek Mythology)
- Nami the Tidecaller (League of Legends)
- Poseidon (Marvel Comics)
- Posea Reef (Monster High)
- Tarmiel (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Fujimoto (Ponyo)
- Sailor Neptune (Sailor Moon)
- Wadanohara (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
- Aisha (Winx Club)
- Cassidy (W.I.T.C.H)
- Irma Lair (W.I.T.C.H)
- Amora (Fantasy War Tactics)
- Shannon the Ocean Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
- Ocean Magic users (The Dragon Prince)
- Mercuphobia (Fairy Tail: The 100 Years Quest)
- Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)
- Uma (Descendants)
- Neptune's Trident (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.