- "Limitless and immortal, the waters are the beginning and end of all things on earth."
- ― Heinrich Zimmer
- "The sea has neither meaning nor pity."
- ― Anton Chekhov
- Ocean Control
- Sea Manipulation/Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate the oceans and seas and everything in them, including all the aspects of the oceans, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones, such as: capriciousness, hidden mysteries of the depths, and the subconscious.
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Ancient Reptile Physiology (plesiosaurs, mosasaurs, etc.)
- Avian Physiology (sea birds)
- Cephalopod Physiology
- Cetacean Physiology
- Cnidarian Physiology
- Crustacean Physiology
- Echinoderm Physiology
- Fish Physiology
- Gastropoda Physiology
- Lizard Physiology (marine iguana)
- Pinniped Physiology
- Sea Otter Physiology
- Sirenia Physiology
- Sponge Physiology
- Animal Manipulation (animals dwelling on or in Ocean)
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Marine Energy Manipulation
- Organic Constructs and Elemental Constructs for creating and manipulating items from and of the oceans.
- Sea Destruction
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Treasure Manipulation having access and understanding of all treasures, valuables and riches lost at sea.
- Water Body Creation
- Weather Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation - Oceans are strongly connected to primal Chaos.
- Coast Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Island Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation - Moon has a powerful effect on oceans.
- Nigh-Omniscience towards everything related to oceans.
- Pearl Manipulation - pearls are heavily associated with the oceans.
- Primordial Water Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation - Oceans are strongly connected to subconsciousness.
- User may be unable to create oceans/seas, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.