- "It's ironic, isn't it? All this magnificent technology and we find ourselves still susceptible to the ravages of old age. The loss of dignity, the slow betrayal of our bodies by forces we cannot master."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to manipulate old age and the concepts it represents. Opposite to Youth Manipulation.
- Old Age Command/Control
User can manipulate old age, as well as draw from the concepts it represents. This includes the state one is in with their age, how long they will live, winter, etc.
- Age Acceleration
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Development Reset
- Extreme Progression
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Life Preservation
- Lifespan Manipulation
- Old Prime
- Potential Realization
- Winter Manipulation
- Telomere Reduction
- Users of Death Embodiment are completely immune to this power
- Skilled enough users of Death-Force Manipulation may overwhelm the user.
- Elli (Norse Mythology)
- Geras/Senectus (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Prosciutto(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Vento Aureo); via The Grateful Dead