- "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason you were brought into Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you might know me better there."
- ― Aslan (Chronicles of Narnia)
Power to be the Omnipotent Creator of all Verses. Theoretical example of transfictional Omnipotence.
- Omnipotence Unity
- Transfictional Omnipotence
- True Omnipotent Being
The one and only user is the Creator and Omnipotent ruler of all Verses, taking on a specific form and identity in each of them according to their context/characteristics.
The user is thus an omni-dimensional being, existing simultaneously in all Verses as their local Supreme Being, under a wide variety of names, traits and appearances.
This guarantees the sacrosanct unicity of Omnipotence, removing all potential paradoxes, and notably explains how crossovers are possible in the first place, and why local Omnipotents never fight one another.
- Complete Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience and Singularity in all Verses.
- Absolute Life Manipulation
- Author Authority in all Verses.
- Authority Manipulation
- Collective Entity Physiology
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Relative Appearance Alteration; depending on the universe.