- "There are so many feelings in this world, I can't wait to share them with you..."
- ― Final Words (Nagi no Asu)
- "Anytime anyone starts suffering in the world he starts crying."
- ― Marge as the Virgin Mary (The Simpsons)
- "I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?"
- "Yes, John. I think I can."
- ― John Coffey and Paul Edgecomb (The Green Mile)
The user is able to sense and feel the emotions an infinite number of emotions across all universes, planes and dimensions to essentially absolute degree.
- All Emotion Powers
- May not be able to turn ability off.
- Constant mental strain may have effects on physiology.
- May suffer from mental breakdown, so pacing and proper concentration may need to be required to off-set them.
- Opponents without emotions or Apathy are resistant or completely immune to the user's senses.
- Users of Psychic/Empathic Shield (resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- The Life Entity (DC Comics)
- Kazuya Aoi (Freezing); via Novalizing
- Empath (Marvel Comics)
- Empathy (Marvel Comics)
- The Shepherd (Tales of Zestiria); via Purification
- The Lifemaker (UQ Holder)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.