- Absolute Intuition
- Omni-Innate Capability
- Omni-Instinctive Aptitude
- Omni-Psychic Aptitude
- Total/True Intuition
The user instantly understands anything and everything, regardless of how simple or complex. This power has all variations of Intuitive Aptitude, as well as all kinds of senses such as Opportunity Sense and Goodness Sense. They can sense aspects of anything in addition to having all intuitions.
- All Intuitions
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Combat
- Enhanced Intuition
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Wisdom
- Enhanced/Supernatural Perception
- Talent Embodiment
- Knowledge Replication
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Instant Learning
- Weakness Detection
- Psionic Intuition
- Can still forget known information.
- Intuitions may only work as a "gut feeling" rather than giving the user the whole picture.
- Could suffer from information overload.
- May not be as effective in dealing with matters like Omnicompetence
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Izuru Kamukura (Danganronpa)