- God Magic
- Infinite Magic
- Magic Mastery
- Magical Godhood
- Vast Magical Powers
- Nigh Mystopotence
- Nigh Omnipotent Magic
- Omni-Magic Manipulation
- Power of a Majin (A Certain Magical Index)
- The All (Charmed)
- The One Magic (Fairy Tail)
- Ultimate Magic
User of this power has unlimited access to all forms of magic and other mystical and supernatural forces. They can bend, break, and even create natural laws, distort the fabric of reality on a cosmic scale, perform unbelievable miracles, and create things without limit. Users are also immune to all opposing magic and can even break through all outside mystic defenses.
In short, the user seems all-powerful at first but is actually at a nigh-omnipotent level.
- Arcanescience - know everything about magic.
- Nigh-Omnipotence - within magic.
- Nigh-Omnipresence - only in their selective realities.
- All Forms of Magic
- Absolute Illusion
- Complete Arsenal/Thoughtless Complete Arsenal - based on the user's capabilities and knowledge.
- Magic Intuition
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Esoteric Force Manipulation
- Power Immunity
- Subjective Reality
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Absolute Immortality
- Almighty Ascension
- Causality Manipulation
- Cosmic Awareness
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Omnifarious/Shapeshifting/Omnireplication - based on the user's capabilities and knowledge.
- Perspective Manipulation/Meta Perspective Manipulation - based on the user's capabilities and knowledge.
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Totality Manipulation
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Demonic Power
- Divine Power
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Mana Manipulation
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Miracle Performing
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Supernatural Life-Force
- Transcendent Magic
- User is only Nigh Omnipotent.
- The user isn't guaranteed Nigh Omnipotence, the potency of magic itself may not be powerful within the setting the user is in.
- The strongest magic in a setting may only be strong enough to destroy a small building.
- Even if the user can use all forms of magic, they're limited by their sense of control and knowledge over them.
- Some magic may take time to control.
- Magic always has a price.
- May not affect users of Anti-Magic and Magic Immunity.
- The variety of magic the user has access to is limited to existing magic which varies based on the setting the user is in.
- There may only be three or four forms of magic in the setting the user is in.
- Amulet of First Magic (Justice League Unlimited)
- Megas Therion (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)