The power to negate and nullify absolutely anything/everything. Variation of Nothingness Manipulation. Ultimate form of Negation. Opposite to Absolute Restoration. Not to be confused with Omni-Removal.
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Infinite/Eternal/Ultimate/Total/Incarnation/Conceptual/Complete/Totality Negation/Nullification
The user can negate and nullify absolutely any/all concepts, powers, universal definitions, laws, boundaries, etc. on any/all levels, making them immune to anything and everything.
- All Negation Powers
- Abolishment by negating any laws.
- Absolute Defense by negating any attacks.
- Self Transcendence
- Boundary Removal by negating any boundary.
- Defense Break by negating any defense.
- Erasure by negating the existence of something.
- Flawless Indestructibility by negating any/all weaknesses.
- Freedom by negating control and the concept of obedience.
- Meta Power Immunity by negating all powers
- Meta Power Negation by negating even the most powerful abilities
- Obsolescence by negating the usefulness of something.
- Omnicide by negating life.
- Omnilock by negating the concept of "inside" on the user.
- Perfection by negating any imperfections.
- Physics Infringement by negating the laws of physics on the user's existence.
- Reality Rejection by negating various aspects of reality.
- Separation by negating the connection of anything.
- Status Elimination by negating statuses.
- Absolute Destruction
- Chaos Inducement
- Concept Destruction
- Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Attacks
- Divine Weaponry
- Energylock Manipulation
- Meta Power Negation
- Reality Warping
- Universal Force Sealing
- The Nothing Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Touma Kamijou (A Certain Scientific Railgun); via imagine breaker being torn off
- Adam (Fate/Apocrypha); via Eden
- Prime Minister Fujiwara (Code:Breaker)
- Minus-i (Suicide Risk)
- Pandora's Box (Code:Breaker)
- Rikukonhan (Houshin Engi)
- The Spire (Planescape)