- Absolute Negation/Nullification
- Conceptual Nullification
- Eternal Negation
- Incarnation Negation
The user can negate and nullify any/all concept, power, universal definition, law, boundary, etc. making them immune to anything and everything.
- All Negation Powers
- Abolishment by negating any laws.
- Absolute Defense by negating any attacks.
- Boundary Removal by negating any boundary.
- Defense Break by negating any defense.
- Flawless Indestructibility by negating any/all weaknesses.
- Freedom by negating control and the concept of obedience.
- Nonexistence by negating the existence of something.
- Obsolescence by negating the usefulness of something.
- Omnicide by negating life.
- Omnilock by negating the concept of "inside" on the user.
- Perfection by negating any imperfection.
- Physics Infringement by negating the laws of physics on the user's existence.
- Reality Rejection by negating various aspects of reality.
- Self Transcendence by negating one's own limits.
- Separation by negating the connection of anything.
- Status Elimination by negating statuses.
- Absolute Destruction
- Chaos Inducement
- Concept Disruptor
- Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Attacks
- Divine Weaponry
- Energylock Manipulation
- Reality Manipulation
- Universal Force Sealing
- May not be able to restore the target.
- Cannot negate Omnipotence.
- Omnipotent powers are either highly resistant or immune.
- Users of Meta Power Immunity may be immune.
- The Nothing Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Touma Kamijou (A Certain Scientific Railgun); via imagine breaker being torn off
- Adam (Fate/Apocrypha); via Eden
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- Prime Minister Fujiwara (Code:Breaker)
- Minus-i (Suicide Risk)
- Pandora's Box (Code:Breaker)
- Rikukonhan (Houshin Engi)
- The Spire (Planescape)