- "Oh, sorry, I just fell asleep right in the middle of that."
- "You're a lich, you're actually physically incapable of sleeping."
- "Which should just emphasize how boring that was."
- ― Xykon and Redcloak (Order of the Stick)
- Omni-Sleep Induction
User can cause anything to fall asleep/go dormant including people, animals, plants, natural forces/phenomenon, machines, inanimate objects, etc. This can be instantaneous or more natural.
- Energy Drain
- Enervation Inducement
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Sleep Embodiment
- Sleep Inducement
- Sleep Manipulation
- Users of Sleeplessness may be immune.
- Like normal sleep, may only be temporary.
- Nemuinas (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Pesky Dust
- Sun Seto (My Bride is a Mermaid)
- Darkrai (Pokémon)
- Aurora Sya Lis Goodereste (Sleepy Princess In Demon Castle); via Alazif's high-level sleep spell
- Hypnos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dux Dormir (Rave Master)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.