- "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
- ― Jean Rostand
- "...and then there were none."
- ― Agatha Christie
The ability to kill all life in existence. The ultimate version of Death Inducement.
- Life Wipe-Out
- Universal Genocide
User can wipe out all life in existence, excluding themselves.
- Causes the planet to deteriorate due to lack of plant life to sustain it.
- Indiscriminate, killing even unintended targets, including the user.
- May be irreversible.
- May be undone by Death Negation.
- May require ample preparations/ceremonies prior to the actual ability being able to activate.
- Immortals are unaffected.
- Users of Infinite Resurrection will always return to life.
- Absolute Restoration and Absolute Recreation can restore all life that has been killed off.
- Speakers of the Deplorable Word (Chronicles of Narnia)
- Phoenix (Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix)
- Grand Caster (Fate/Grand Order)
- Grane (Gokukoku No Brynhildr)
- Iris (Lost Girl)
- New Son/Sun (Marvel Comics)
- Death (Mythology/Folklore)
- Lilith (Neon Genesis Evangelion); via Third Impact
- Fanoxean (The Young Guardians)
- Chise (Saikano)
- Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon)
- The All-Death (SCP Foundation)
- Nagash (Warhammer)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics)
- Armageddon (Ultima Series)
- SCP-2935 - O, Death (SCP Foundation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.