- "My home! It burnt down! How did this happen?"
- "That's a very good question."
- "So that's where I left my cigar."
- "That just raises further questions!"
- ― Zoidberg, Hermes and Bender after Zoidbergs underwater shell house burns down (Futurama)
The user can set anything ablaze, even if they are non-flammable, and incorporeal matter, such as the air itself. They are able to combust even conceptual entities, such as setting a timeline on fire to destroy certain historical pieces.
- Fire Transmutation
- Flashover Inducement
- Inextinguishable Fire
- Molecular Acceleration
- Molecular Combustion
- Generating flames is possible anywhere, but the flames itself is may be normal fire and as such, can be extinguished.
- Some targets exhibit no ill effect after burning.
- Users of Meta Regeneration are immune.
- Mereoleona Vermillion (Black Clover)
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach); via his Bankai, Zanka No Tachi
- Kashin Koji (Boruto: Naruto Next Generation)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); in The All/and future advance of her abilities
- Code:Emperor (Code:Breaker)
- Fujiwara (Code:Breaker)
- Ogami Rei (Code: Beaker); with all his flames combined
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Johnny Storm (Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes); when possessed by the Fire Elemental
- Surtur Second (Highschool DxD)
- Serizawa Atsushi (I possessed the trash skill【Thermal Operator】and became unrivaled); via Thermal Operator
- Agent X-13 (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Surtur (Marvel Comics); via The Twilight Sword
- Mikoto Suoh/The Red King (Project K)
- Alastor (Shakugan no Shana)
- Rubicante (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Rain of Colourless Fire (Greyhawk)
- Fiendfyre (Harry Potter)
- Banefire (The Dresden Files)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.