The ability to release powerful omnidirectional energy waves at once in a wide area. Sub-power of Energy Attacks. Variation of Omnidirectional Elemental Waves and Omnidirectional Waves. Opposite to Omnidirectional Dampener Waves.
- Energy Wave
- Exploding/Explosion/Explosive Energy Wave
- Omnidirectional Energy Attacks
User can release energy in every direction at once. This ability allows the user to attack many foes at once and possibly destroy large areas like villages. The amount of force and damage depends on factors such as the individual strength of the user or their power, and the specific techniques used. The same is true of the range, which depends not only on the previous factors but may also be impacted by environmental factors. For example, some kinds of energy may be able to pass through walls while others may not. Similarly, if the attack is a giant blast of thermal energy, a cold environment may shorten the range in a way that it would not had the attack been of kinetic energy.
- Omnidirectional Cosmic Waves
- Omnidirectional Electricity Waves
- Omnidirectional Electromagnetic Waves
- Omnidirectional Fire Waves
- Omnidirectional Ionic Waves
- Omnidirectional Kinetic Energy Waves
- Omnidirectional Light Waves
- Omnidirectional Quantum Waves
- Omnidirectional Radiation Waves
- Omnidirectional Spark Waves
- Atomic Cancellation
- Attack Powers
- Big Bang Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Explosion Manipulation
- Omnidirectional Waves
- Omnidirectional Elemental Waves
- Oversized Attacks
- May be limited to the amount of energy one can release.
- May be limited to 2-dimensional 360 degrees in terms of "omnidirectional".
- User may kill allies unintentionally.
- Some may use this ability to sacrifice themselves as self-detonation.
- Radius may be limited.