The ability to release powerful omnidirectional energy/matter waves at once in a wide area. Sub-power of Attack Powers.
- Annihilation Wave
- Exploding/Explosion/Explosive Wave
- Omnidirectional Attacks
- Total Devastation
User can release massive amounts of energy/matter in every direction at once for almost unlimited scales. This ability allows the user to dispatch many foes at once and destroy large areas, such as cities.
- Omnidirectional Absorption Waves
- Omnidirectional Dampener Waves
- Omnidirectional Death Waves
- Omnidirectional Disaster Waves
- Omnidirectional Elemental Waves
- Omnidirectional Energy Waves
- Omnidirectional Rainbow Waves
- Omnidirectional Solar Waves
- Omnidirectional Sound Waves
- Omnidirectional Spatial Waves
- Omnidirectional Time Waves
- Omnidirectional Vibration Waves
- Atomic Cancellation
- Attack Powers
- Big Bang Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Explosion Manipulation
- Wave Emission
- Wave Motion Blast
- May be limited to the amount of energy/matter one can release.
- May be limited to 2-dimensional 360 degrees in terms of "omnidirectional".
- User may kill allies unintentionally.
- Some may use this ability to sacrifice themselves as self detonation.
- Radius may be limited.
- Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)
- Kefla (Dragon Ball Super); via Ray Blast
- Rinnegan Users (Naruto)
- The allspark (Transformers Game) when the decepticons win.
- Android Warrior (Valkyrie Crusade)