- "I thought Gozer was a man?"
- "It's whatever it wants to be."
- ― Winston Zeddemore and Egon Spengler (Ghostbusters)
The power to shapeshift without limit. Perfected form of Shapeshifting.
- Absolute/Boundless/Divine/Existential/Limitless/Meta/Perfect/Ultimate Shapeshifting
- Self-Reality Warping
User has complete and absolute control over their own being, allowing them to manipulate their shape, density, size or to be solid, liquid, gaseous, or pure energy. They can spread their form into smaller segments that keep their ability to transform and recombine as they wish. User can take any form that they can imagine, independently from the laws of Physics and Logic.
They aren't immune to external alterations, but can change back instantly, rendering such efforts meaningless. Their mind remains immune to all external alterations and is as flexible as their body while still remaining whole and fully functional even if the body is separated into millions of smaller parts acting independently. While external/environmental effects can affect users, they can simply take a form more adapted to the dangers and thus ignore most dangers or simply reform themselves.
User cannot bestow themselves abilities but limitless Shapeshifting can mimic many such effects.
- All Shifting Powers
- All Transformation Powers
- Defensive Powers
- Support Powers
- Various Basics
- Concept Physiology becoming a concept.
- Energy Manipulation/Magical Energy Manipulation by turning parts of the body into energy.
- Various advanced constructs generated from the user's being
- Hybrid Physiology combining several physiologies into one.
- Power Mixture combining them into more powerful ones.
- Meta Ability Creation by changing one's being to accustom any ability imaginable.
- Omnificence Genesis by using one's being to create anything.
- Selective Unity
- Technomagic by turning the body into Technomagic devices.
- Self-Supernatural Properties Manipulation Supernatural-Shifting.
- Self-Particle Manipulation highest control of physical structure.
- Self-Soul Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry becoming space.
- Users of Singularity cannot be fully copied.
- Cannot create/accumulate permanent abilities.
- Although if the user chooses to remain in a form that lets them have the power, they will not lose said power.
- Cannot achieve Omnipresence/Unity.