- Absolute Shapeshifting
- Limitless Shapeshifting
- Self-Reality Warping
- Personal Reality
- Existential Shapeshifting
User has complete and absolute control over their own being, allowing them to manipulate their shape, density, size or to be solid, liquid, gaseous, or pure energy. They can spread their form into smaller segments that keep their ability to transform and recombine as they wish. User can take any form that they can imagine, independently from the laws of Physics and Logic.
They aren't, however, immune to external alterations but can change back instantly, rendering such efforts meaningless. Their mind remains immune to all external alterations and is as flexible as their body while still remaining whole and fully functional even if the body is separated in millions of smaller parts acting independently. While external/environmental effects can affect users, they can simply take a form more adapted to the dangers and thus ignore most dangers or simply reform themselves.
User cannot bestow themselves abilities but limitless Shapeshifting can mimic many such effects. Skilled users can notably access temporary empowering abilities, such as Super Form and Transformation, but not permanent ones, like Evolution, which requires stability.
- All Physiologies
- Adaptive Replication (only when using the copied form)
- Animal Morphing
- Elemental Mimicry
- Mythic Physiology
- Spatial Mimicry
- Power Mixture
- Age Shifting (self only)
- Biological Manipulation (self only)
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Disguise Mastery
- Granulation (self only)
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Voice Manipulation
- Singularity users may be outside this power.
- The user cannot gain/accumulate permanent abilities.
- The extent of the applications depend on the user's power.
- Genie (Disney Franchise)
- Jafar (Disney Franchise); after becoming a Genie
- Eden (Disney Franchise)
- Genies (Fairly Oddparents)
- Fairies (Fairly Oddparents)
- Anti Fairies (Fairly Oddparents)
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
- Mad Madam Mimm (The Sword in the Stone)