- "It was as if someone had taken a man and squeezed him until all the light was wrung out like water, leaving only the purest of darkness. The intruder on the sands had the form of a large man - gaunt as though from a long illness - who had never experienced illumination (or perhaps had driven itself from him completely)."
- ― Description of Tenebrous (Planescape)
- Absolute Malevolence/Evil
- Eternal Malevolence/Evil
- Malevolent Personification
- Pure Evil/Malevolence Embodiment/Incarnate
- Source of All Evil
- Transcendent Malevolence/Evil
- True Evil/Malevolence
- Ultimate Evil
Users of this power are devoid of any and all benevolent traits, thus making them the true evil incarnate and the source of all negative aspects of existence. Like its counterpart, this power has two versions:
- Inherent Omnimalevolence: to perceive and adapt perfectly to all evil concepts.
- Total Omnimalevolence: to be absolutely evil and surpass all forms of benevolence.
The user is capable of being universally evil, but they can also deceive others into thinking they are actually good. Users can also spread their evil on cosmic and apocalyptic scales, simply by their presence or the power of their malicious will; they can corrupt anyone they desire, destroy virtually anything and cause terrible events to take place. In short, the user is the undisputed source of ALL EVIL whether it's natural, or in this case, supernatural. In all the cosmos, they are devoid of all redeemable qualities, and are also completely ruthless, unforgivable, dangerous, fraudulent, and highly manipulative.
As with all omni-powers, there exists a Nigh-Omnimalevolence.
- All Evil Powers
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Evil Embodiment
- Denial Embodiment
- Famine Embodiment
- Fear Embodiment
- Hatred Embodiment
- Irreversible Destruction
- Madness Embodiment
- Negative Energy Manifestation
- Pestilence Embodiment
- Purification Immunity
- Satanic Incarnation
- Unlovability Inducement
- War Embodiment
- Opposed by Omnibenevolence and other forces of good.
- Inevitably drives the user insane and takes away all humanity.
- The slightest sign of goodness or mercifulness destroys this power.
See Also: Complete Monster.