- "I am the truth that you seek. I am the revelation to this universe. I am the darkness and the light. The balance within your mind. The eye of the beholder. All shall do my bidding. From the darkest regions of space and heart."
- ― Eye of the Beholder (The Enigma TNG - MACS0647-JD)
- "It is here that light does not shine. It is here that no shadow lingers. Today, you will know my name. For I enlight, and no one shall challenge the great Baphomet."
- ― Baphomet (The Enigma TNG - Baphomet)
The power to be universally and infinitely neutral. Ultimate form of Neutral Embodiment.
- Perfect Neutrality
- Pure Neutral/Neutrality Embodiment
- Source of All Neutrality
- Transcendent Neutrality
- True Neutrality
Omnineutrality (“all-neutral”) is the power to have no limited boundary to neutrality, making them one of the most peaceful, powerful, yet ambiguous beings in all the cosmos. They come in two specific flavours like Omnimalevolence and Omnibenevolence.
- Inherent Omnineutrality - the ability to perceive and adapt perfectly to fit any concept of neutrality.
- Total Omnineutrality - the ability to be the perfect embodiment of neutrality, transcending any one concept of neutrality.
The user has incomprehensible yet perfect neutrality compared to its lower level counterpart known as Neutral Embodiment. They can peacefully end absolutely any conflict that possibly exists, and they know the true values of neutrality. However, they usually prefer not taking any side in any of the conflicts, just only peacefully end them, otherwise the conflict between good and evil will cause harm around them in various ways, and to just bring a better end to said conflicts and get evil to be redeemed, and good to be pacified. They can be infinitely patient, almost or totally apathetic, reserved, fair, forgiving, courageous, gentle, and even all polite in nature, though they are still amoral at best and can outright punish others regardless if they are evil, neutral, or even benevolent, at least they tend to do so temporarily. The most extinguishable trait is that while they are in charge of balancing all of the realities in their wake, they are totally in charge of the very morality that they stem from.
Another unique case is that they have all neutrality-based powers compared with both Omnibenevolence and Omnimalevolence. What they risk doing however, is keeping all of creation and among anything else in existence in balance, especially whenever it comes to evil and good like lesser forms of neutrality does.
Even though the individual is on top of the grey zone, the common standard they have is to view the opposites as being two sides of the same coin, and quite essentially, they cannot have one without the other, which also stems to the fact that benevolence cannot exist without malevolence, and also tend to view all the opposites being the same.
- Absolute Law Manipulation
- Acceptance Embodiment
- Balance Embodiment
- Chaos Manipulation
- Charity Embodiment
- Chastity Embodiment
- Compassion Embodiment
- Corruption Immunity
- Diligence Embodiment
- Enhanced Wisdom
- Evil Immunity
- Gentleness Embodiment
- Good Immunity
- Honesty Embodiment
- Humility Embodiment
- Opposites Embodiment
- Order Manipulation
- Patience Embodiment
- Peace Inducement
- Pure Heart
- Pure Soul
- Purification Immunity
- Purity Embodiment
- Reliability Embodiment
- Sacrifice Embodiment
- Spiritual Assistance
- Temperance Embodiment
- Willpower Embodiment
- Neutrality Force Manipulation
- Charity Empowerment
- Chastity Empowerment
- Diligence Empowerment
- Neutral Empowerment
- Morality Empowerment
- Morality Manipulation
- Peace Empowerment
- Spiritual Perfection
- Strong Heart
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Even the slightest evil or good action will banish this power from the user.
- The user might have to remain apathetic.
- Powerful users of Omnimalevolence or Omnibenevolence may overwhelm the user.
- Grand Zeno/Omni-King (Dragon Ball series)
- Jergal (Forgotten Realms)
- Luminous Being (Forgotten Realms)
- Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Ophis (Highschool DxD)
- Azrael (Islamic Mythology)
- Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Death (Mythology)
- Odin (Norse Mythology)
- Baphomet (Satanism/Jewish Mysticism)
- Lord of Nightmares/L-sama (Slayers)
- Eye of the Beholder (The Engima TNG)
- The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- Balancer (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Sibylla (Winx Club)