- "Only God should have the power to be in all places at all times."
- ― Roland (Jumper)
- "Listen, even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes; in hospitals and forests and abbatoirs. For some folks death is a release, and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them."
- ― Death of the Endless (DC Comics)
- "Where is it?"
- "It is everywhere. It is everything. Its scales glisten in the bark of trees, its roar is heard in the wind, and its forked tongue strikes like, like..."
- "(lightning strikes a nearby tree)"
- "...whoa! — like lightning! — yes, that's it."
- ― Arthur and Merlin describing The Dragon (Excalibur)
- Absolute/Omnipotent Presence
- Boundless/Infinite Presence
- True Omnipresence
Omnipresence is the property of being present everywhere.
User is present everywhere at the same time, referring to an unbounded or universal presence. It is related to the concept of ubiquity, the ability to be everywhere and nowhere (at once).
Users are usually an incorporeally present like an invisible force of being that's literally everywhere yet unseen, felt or heard unless they wish to be interacted with, positively or negatively effecting any and all things in existence by the users presences and will.
- Anti Storage
- Absolute Access - The user is present in every location, place and time.
- Meta Teleportation - unlimited/self only.
- Mental Presence
- Nigh Omniscience of every location/thing.
- Omnipresential Attack
- Parallel Existence
- Spatial Presence
- Spatial-Temporal Transcendence
- Subjective Reality - entering even subjective realms.
- Temporal Presence
- Ultimate Intangibility be everywhere and nowhere at once.
- Totality Attack may hit the user.
See Also: The Omnipresent.
- Master Emerald (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Space Gem (Marvel Comics)