- "Susan: You know who I am?
- Death: I HAVE A UNIQUE MEMORY.
- Susan: But I haven't even been CONCEIVED yet.
- Death: I DID SAY UNIQUE."
- ― Discworld: Soul Music
- "No one's watching Delilah now, except you. And me, of course. I see everything. I see forever."
- ― The Outsider (Dishonored)
- "I cannot talk this creature into anything it does not already desire. I can only suggest that which it already secretly wished for. Its determination is already made. We are but going through the motions of a negotiation that was resolved before it ever began."
- ― Thanos (Marvel Comics) in regards to The One-Above-All's Omniscience
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Pata/Omni/Omnipotent/Infinite/Ultimate/Godly/Divine/Supreme/Boundless/Transcendent/Illimitable/Limitless/Unlimited/Unrestricted/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Knowledge
- The Knowledge of God
- True Omniscience
Omniscience (from Latin: Omni Scientia: "all-knowledge"), in its grandest and highest stage, is the capacity to know absolutely everything infinitely within their wider reality or verse of origin. Nevertheless, there are different types and/or forms of this power:
- Inherent Omniscience: The user's mind is capable knowing potentially anything and everything and has the capacity to filter what they choose to know, selectively picking topics of interest according to the situation. They can objectively be omniscient at their whim, making this a controllable form of it. Also doubles as a lesser form of the ability, making it as they are knowledgeable of effectively everything at the cost of not being aware of all there's to possibly know on information unrelated to knowledge accessible or picked upon.
- Total/Complete Omniscience: Usually knowing it all, regardless of time and/or probable factors, actually fully knowing the entirety of it. The user has no filter or restrictions to their knowledge, having it at all times.
The user's mind is unblocked or unconstrained to knowledge of the entirety of totality, there's absolutely nothing which they do not understand or insightfully comprehend, knowing every answer to every inquiry on timeless scale, meaning it is regardless of time; their recollection of infinite knowledge offers an understanding to the intricacies or "workings" of totality. Depending of the type they possess, the user might have the information at all times (Total/Complete) while on other times it might require the user's willing to access it, the circumstances or the actions of others (Inherent).
By knowing everything about something in general, one can get an insight for every detail/weakness/counter/interesting fact, possible or not, for that certain something, utilizing said facts to be unable to be defeated by said subject or situation.
- Absolute Intelligence
- Absolute Senses
- Absolute Wisdom
- Encyclopedic Knowledge (Omnipotent/Absolute Level)
- Flawless Precognition
- Knowledge Anchoring
- Knowledge Ascendancy
- Meta Memory/Omnicompetence
- Telepathy/Cosmic Telepathy/Omni-Telepathy
See Also: The Omniscient.
- Darkhold (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Magic Mirror (Disney’s Snow White)
- Sacred Tome/Trenia (Makai Kingdom)
- Book of All Knowledge (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Fountain of Hui and Eagle Scope (Xiaolin Showdown)